This Force & Motion Interactive Notebook Section has a lot to offer! Before using Interactive Science Notebooks, students got lost in writing and not comprehending the science. The INBs allow the students to keep a neat, interactive, functional, and yes; fun notebook.
This sleeve that is pasted into the INB holds 35 Study Buddy cards and an Answer Key. The cards are a key component in my student’s study habits.
– 48 Force & Motion Flap-Fold Vocabulary words & definitions
– Unlike other Interactive Notebooks, this INB has typed definitions.
This is important for students (Modifications & 504) who require written copies of Notes.
– Follow along Fill in the Blank Reading Passage (Forces)
* Filled in Answer Key included!
– Force in Motion Challenge
– Newton’s 1st Law Cannon Firing
– Hitting the ball with Newton’s 2nd Law
– Follow along, Fill in the blank with Motion
– Venn Diagram comparing Distance
– Speed Cut & Paste Passage
– Calculating Speed Math Question
– Determining Velocity of Jets
– Acceleration Read & Paste Fold
– Calculating Acceleration Math Question
– Multiple Choice Questions
– Newton’s 3rd Law Sketch & Paste
– Distance and Displacement BCR
– 35 thought provoking “Study Buddy” cards with an Answer Key