Science Game: Beat the Clock! Game is designed to reinforce the science vocabulary focusing on Matter while the students have fun.
Simply print, cut, and enjoy!
Topics featured on the game cards:
– Electron Cloud
– Atomic Number
– Mass Number
– Atomic Mass
– Thermal Energy
This game has been designed to fit into several situations:
– The game may be an entire classroom activity.
– The game may be a stand alone enrichment.
– The game may be a group activity.
– The game may be a review of a unit’s vocabulary
– The game may be an introduction to a unit’s vocabulary.
– The game may be timed or untimed.
The way the game is played:
– Each student playing the game is given a game board.
(The game board has the definition or explanation printed in each square.)
– Each student is given a copy of the game cards.
– The students will be given a designated amount of time (assigned by you the teacher) to place the correct terms on top of the game board. – The cards are to be matched with the correct definition.
– At the end of the designated time, the cards are to be checked for accuracy.