Check out the pictures of the Moon INB. If you have any questions about how the INB works, click on the green button below and you can take a tour explaining our resource.
Moon Interactive Science Notebook
The Moon Interactive Notebook Section has a lot (26 PAGES) to offer! Before using Interactive Science Notebooks, students got lost in writing and not comprehending the science. The INBs allow the students to keep a neat, interactive, functional, and yes; a fun notebook.
– 16 Flip-Fold Vocabulary words & definitions
– Unlike other Interactive Notebooks, this INB has typed definitions.
o This is important for students (Modifications & 504) who require written copies of Notes.
– Giant Impact Hypothesis Cut & Paste
– Earth vs. Moon Interior Venn Diagram
– Explanation of why we see one side of the Moon
– Phases Explained
– Phases Foldable
– Orbiting Earth Cut & Paste
– Fill in the Phases
– Moon Fill in the Blank Notes
– Solar Eclipse Foldable
– Lunar Eclipse Foldable
– Tides Foldable
– Multiple Choice Questions
– Moon BCR
– Student Enrichment S=D/T Apollo 11
– Answer Keys